Happy Thanksgiving!

Holidays
Posted by: Melissa
November 27, 2008, 03:46 PM

Gobble gobble, everyone! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day no matter where you are in the world. Today we are grateful to you, this excellent community that comes together to do amazing things - like aid Darfur and literacy. To show our gratitude, John is going to share his famous recipe for a delicious post-feast Thanksgiving sandwich at PotterCast's YouTube channel. Have a great day everyone!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Holidays News

Pinkmoosely

Happy Thanksgiving day to everyone.
Even though we don’t celebrate it here in the UK I appreciate what an important holiday it is in the USA.
Have a wonderfull day and don’t eat too much turkey.

Posted by Pinkmoosely on November 27, 2008, 09:01 PM report to moderator
amblasieras@kentuk.univ.edu

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO EVERYONE
i am new to leaky and it is such a giving and thoughtful community
thanks everyone! (especailly melissa john and sue!!!)

Posted by amblasieras@kentuk.univ.edu on November 27, 2008, 09:46 PM report to moderator
amblasieras@kentuk.univ.edu

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO EVERYONE
i am new to leaky and it is such a giving and thoughtful community
thanks everyone! (especailly melissa john and sue!!!)

H

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Yeah, in America we get a holiday. Most businesses give workers the day off and schools generally let out for the Wednesday through Friday. So that alone gets people in the thankful mood. ( :

Posted by H on November 27, 2008, 10:59 PM report to moderator
loonyLovegood

happy thanksgiving ppls! I heart turkey.

Posted by loonyLovegood on November 27, 2008, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Hermione Weasley

LOL, that’s my avatar!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on November 27, 2008, 11:10 PM report to moderator
dobbie

hey its so cool yesterday was my birthday too
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everybody. ;-)

Posted by dobbie on November 28, 2008, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Katie

Happy Thanksgiving TLC! Might sound a bit weird, but the Harry Potter fandom would be one of my top things I’m grateful for…it has saved me in some rough times. I don’t think I’d be who I am today if I hadn’t been shaped by the kind, generous, compassionate people out there in this fandom.

Posted by Katie on November 28, 2008, 01:39 AM report to moderator
KillerKitty

We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here, but I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else who is eating turkey today =)

The Killerkitty

Posted by KillerKitty on November 28, 2008, 02:03 AM report to moderator
seohee

kikikikiki

Posted by seohee on November 28, 2008, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Sophie

Yay!! Happy Thanksgiving from every Harry Potter fan in Norway ;D goes to make John’s sandwiches

Posted by Sophie on November 28, 2008, 08:15 AM report to moderator
DUMBYFORTH

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Posted by DUMBYFORTH on November 28, 2008, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Soumya

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! Just pray for the souls who perished in Mumbai, India during these holidays.

Posted by Soumya on November 29, 2008, 12:18 PM report to moderator

"...how did [Rita Skeeter] know Viktor asked me to visit him over the summer?"[br]Hermione blushed scarlet as she said this and determinedly avoided Ron's eyes.[br]"What?" said Ron, dropping his pestle with a loud clunk.