Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Img_2315_face0_thumb

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on December 28, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts-1_1__thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!
Hope it was a great one!

Posted by potterish10010 on December 28, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Summer_trip__09_113_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted by HermioneWwannabe *ROAR* --%-{@ on December 28, 2009, 07:23 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday!!!!! Have a wonderful wonderful day!!

Posted by missfan on December 28, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Happy birthday Melly!

Posted by alegria35 on December 28, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

Late is better than Never.

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! ;>

Posted by EnricoDc on December 29, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looooove youuu :) xD ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on December 29, 2009, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

Happy birthday ( who is she ?? )

Posted by alicia00 on December 29, 2009, 01:51 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

you don’t know melissa? shes the webmistress of the leaky cauldron

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on December 29, 2009, 03:51 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Melissa! You are a wonderful webmistress—keep up the good work!

Posted by aj_ellybean on December 29, 2009, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Photo_59_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday Melissa! Hope it was Happy! :)

Posted by AimeeRose on December 29, 2009, 05:52 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!! 6 years worth of thanks for running this wonderful site. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Posted by Lady_Gryff on December 29, 2009, 05:58 AM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

i hope you know how much you’re loved at and in leaky m… you rock!!!

(you to john & sue & edward)

17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Thanks for all of your dedication and hard work that you do with the Leaky Cauldron.Lots of continued success!

Posted by molly43 on December 29, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Thank your for all of your hard work that you do with the Leaky Cauldron. Lots of continued success! Hope you had a greatly satisfying birthday!

Posted by molly43 on December 29, 2009, 08:31 AM report to moderator

"That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger," said Snape coolly. "Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all."