Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Bokorm_-p_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday! Well, I wished you happy birthday on twitter instead, so I hope that counts. :D Anyway, I hope you had a really great day!

Posted by Lisbry on December 29, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator

Nice… i hope she had a great day, and i hope it becomes even greater when she realizes how may people commented on this post saying ‘Happy Birthday!’

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on December 29, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator
33508_421588531025_519621025_4932021_5543584_n_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!

Posted by megui22 on December 29, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

love that song!! happy B-Day Melissa!!!

Cover_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! :-D

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on December 29, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
W213691359_thumb

happppppy birthday Melissa!!!!! we luv u:))

Posted by Pansysbella on December 29, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on December 29, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MELISSA!! Thank your for all of your hard work that you do with the Leaky Cauldron. Lots of continued success! Hope you had a greatly satisfying birthday!

Posted by molly43 on December 30, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Melissa!
I hope you had a great day!! :D

Posted by on December 30, 2009, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be. Thanks for gathering this community of dedicated HP fans and for keeping Leaky viable long after the critics thought the Potterverse would fade away! Your hard work, your selection of top notch staff and your dedication are much appreciated!

Posted by NCMcGonagall on December 30, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator

Nice… i hope she had a great day, and i hope it becomes even greater wen she realizes how may people commented on this post saying ‘Happy Birthday!’

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on December 30, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday Melissa! Hope it was fanfriggintastic!!!

Posted by stenojoz on December 30, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

A bit late, but happy B-Day nonetheless, Melissa! Keep up the excellent work.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on December 30, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by kyramp on December 30, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!
I hope you have many more birthdays that end in a “0”!

Posted by realspace on December 30, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator

"The truth." Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.