Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

Happy Birthday!!!

Posted by Potter_Puella on December 28, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa !!!!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on December 28, 2009, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Happy Birthday dear Melissa!
Thank you for everything you have done for us, Harry Potter fans, thank you for Pottercast, thank you for “Harry and a History”.
With best wishes

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on December 28, 2009, 05:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

happy birthday Mel! thanks for everything! you’re the Leaky Queen!

Posted by Matea on December 28, 2009, 05:26 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday dear Melissa…

Posted by Glowstick on December 28, 2009, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Hope your 30s are filled with as many wonderful things as your 20s have been. Thank you so much for all of your hard work here on Leaky and throughout the HP fandom! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on December 28, 2009, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Happy Harry Birthday Melissa and abbyluna as well! I didn’t know your Birthday today! It’s actually my Birthday too! Quite strange, though I’m turning 26. I guess the reason I didn’t know is cause I’m usually too busy at this time of year to checkup on leaky news. Did you know we also share the 27th of Dec with Emilie De Ravin(Claire) on LOST?

Anyways, Happy Birthday!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on December 28, 2009, 05:55 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on December 28, 2009, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Khephran_thumb

HAppy Birthday (today is exactly 6 months from my birthday lol)

Posted by Khephran on December 28, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on December 28, 2009, 06:25 AM report to moderator
Mockingjap_pin_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa!!

Posted by Acciorusty {ROAR!} on December 28, 2009, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Wall_thumb

Happy B-day Melissa!! What a beautiful day for a B-day.

Posted by Loader Lady on December 28, 2009, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!! EVERYONE HERE ON LEAKY LOVES AND DEEPLY APPRECIATES EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR THE SITE AND US!!!!! HAPPY DAY!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 28, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope you have a fabulous day today, and that you party ‘til your heart’s content two weeks from now with all your friends. :-)

Posted by GreenLightening on December 28, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa! You’re awesome. Have a great day!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on December 28, 2009, 07:38 AM report to moderator

Their ex-Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher pushed open the doors and moved toward them, wearing a long lilac dressing gown.[br]"Well, hello there!" he said. "I expect you'd like my autograph, would you?"[br]"Hasn't changed much, has he?" Harry muttere