Leaky First Look at New Half-Blood Prince Trailer: Casting the Dark Mark and The Locket

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 02:19 PM

Thanks to WB, TLC has two stills from the upcoming new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Here in our galleries we can see a jubilant Bellatrix casting the Dark Mark high over the grounds of Hogwarts, joined by the Carrow sister and a laughing Fenrir Greyback. Also, we can see Harry Potter holding the Locket.

As we told you previously, the new full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to hit tonight at 9:00pm ET. Stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Photo_25_thumb

The Bellatrix picture is nothing new. We’ve seen that scene in some of the previous trailers. I’m still excited for the new trailer tonight!

Posted by David. on April 16, 2009, 02:28 PM report to moderator

quite interesting, but i’m not really loving the cyrstally things on the island in the cave. It gives a really cheap feel. It’s described as smooth rock in the book.
I’m probably just thinking too much into it, but nice taster :)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 16, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
1_thumb
you guys had me. i thought the trailer was coming early. damn damn
Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on April 16, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Huh. Who’s the blond chick in the Bella picture? Anyone know?

The locket looks much different than I expected, mainly because I was basing my appearance of it on the adult cover for DH.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on April 16, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Harryhbp-1_thumb

The post said it was the Carrows with Bellatrix and Greyback.

I like the pic with the locket! I hope that means we get to see Harry find out about the note from R.A.B!

Posted by katana on April 16, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator

The Blonde people are the Carrows.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 16, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Wow it’s the Carrows! And is that the real locket or the fake one? I’m hoping it’s the fake one because IMO it doesn’t look like how I imagined the real one…. at all.

Posted by MuggleQueen on April 16, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

the blond woman next to bellatrix is one of the carrow twins, you know the ones from DH Alecto and Amycus Carrow

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on April 16, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

oh my sweet and dark lord!!! thats one part of He-who-must-not-be-named soul!!!! scaryyyy..can’t wait to see Silver doe..Rupert will rock : )

Posted by Matea on April 16, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator

i think it’s the fake one, I’m hoping – keeping in mind the movies – that the real locket is around Dolores Umbridges’ neck. Ready for the taking.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 16, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

this is sad you can just tell what the Death Eaters are looking down at from the top of the tower

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on April 16, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I think that the blond bloke next to Greyback is probably Thorfinn Rowle (he was the one described in the book as the blond deatheater who was firing spells off all over the place) and the character was definitely cast for HBP, look on IMDB, and is also cast for DH as he is one of the deatheaters in the all night cafe, if it is him the actor is called Rod Hunt.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 16, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Harryhbp-1_thumb

Avangelis: I thought the same thing when I looked at them and see them looking down and smiling.

Posted by katana on April 16, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator

Oh yeah, the stupid bloke that killed another Death Eater coz of his curses flying everywhere! Maybe, but i still think it’s one of the Carrows.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 16, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator

Moglet: I apologise, i just read the description again. And it says “the carrow sister” so i think it might be Thorfinn Rowle

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 16, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The staffroom door banged open again. For one wild moment, Harry was sure it would be Dumbledore. But it was Lockhart, and he was beaming.[br]"So sorry -- dozed off -- what have I missed?"