France to See Touring Train with Half-Blood Prince Props

HBP Film
May 13, 2009, 06:22 AM

Harry Potter fans in France will have a treat this summer as props and costumes from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be going on exhibit. As they have in years past, Warner Brothers is taking the props on a tour via train, this time in France from June 9 through 21st. Fans will be able to see things such as Weasley Wizards items, Slughorns classroom, Dumbledore's office, Crookshanks, Hedwig and Fang, potions items and much more on this tour which will be all on a train with three coaches. Stops in France include the following:

June 9 : Paris
June 10: Lille Flandres
June 11: Reims
June 12: Lyon Perrache
June 13 :Marseille
June 14 :Bordeaux
June 15 : Limoges
June 16: Tours
June 17: Rennes
June 20: Nantes
June 21: Strasbourg

Thanks much to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_thumb

Wow first comment!

Why can’t stuff like this come to the uk? :(

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 13, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator
N1261522601_30070166_2471_thumb

WOW, what an amazing thing to see and be a part of. I would love to go, would help if I have a passport lol….

Posted by victoria_price on May 13, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

this is cool! damn for the first time ever i wish i was something other than australian!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 13, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

what abt the Phils.
aawwee.. im already jealous

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 13, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

cool! glad that not just the us gets to see stuff like this!

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 13, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

France’ll have some fun with this :].
I don’t live in the UK but I think it would be nice to have some stuff there too. I mean, England is there… These characters are from England. I kind of figured it like that.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 13, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator

If their last stop is Strassbourg they are going up sort of, maybe the train will then go to the Netherlands via Germany. There are still no more details about the visit of props to Haarlem and they said it would be the end of June.

Posted by greatpetie83 on May 13, 2009, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

this is cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 13, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

I wonder if the train will go elsewhere in europe? i might arrange to be there but june is too early for me.

Posted by boona on May 13, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator
5_thumb

dang! I’m planning on going to france this year but I won’t be there in June =(

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on May 13, 2009, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

you’re so lucky =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on May 13, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Any reason to go to France sounds good to me.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 13, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

how cool

Slytherin FTC!

Posted by NoeLover42 on May 13, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Lucky!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 13, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

MAybe I shoudl convince my parents to visit My Uncle and Auntiue in France so I can go to it!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 13, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator

"Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."