Scholastic Updates with New Harry Potter Through the Years Poster, Sorting Hat Quiz

Books
June 01, 2009, 10:35 PM

Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, have updated their website with a lovely new poster called "Celebrating Harry Through the Years." The poster, available for download via this link (PDF), features a montage of artwork by Mary GrandPre as well as photos of each of the seven books in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Also on the site is a "Hogwarts Personality" Sorting Hat Quiz, here. Enjoy!

Reminder: the paperback edition of the US version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released next month on July 7, with pre-orders still available via our Cauldron Shop.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Rupert_thumb

I literally took the sorting hat quiz just 5 minutes ago — no idea it was new!

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on June 01, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Binns_thumb

Do we know anything about the 10th Anniversary Edition of Chamber of Secrets?

Posted by oldprofessorbinns on June 01, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

This is the first time I’ve ever taken a sorting quiz. The hat tells me Ravenclaw. Sorry hat, but you got that one wrong. It’s GRYFFINDOR for me all the way!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 01, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Ahdsummeravatar_w_thumb

The sorting hat agrees I am a Ravenclaw! :)

Posted by Angeltown on June 01, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator

So cool. I was sorted into Gryffindor. Go fig!

Posted by bookmonster79 on June 01, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

i did it twice.. i got ravenclaw both times.. sorting hat is wrong ima gryffindor

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on June 01, 2009, 11:21 PM report to moderator

Hufflepuff, through and through. World peace. Helping people in need. Rah, rah!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on June 01, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Yet another Sorting Hat quiz that says I should be in Ravenclaw… they all do, but I know I’m really a Gryffindor (well in actuality I’m a Gryffinclaw). :o)

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on June 01, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Th_nevillefangirl_1__thumb

yay! i got hufflepuff! whooo!
the poster looks awesome!

Posted by ShellyLongbottom on June 02, 2009, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Woohoo, the Sorting Hat said Ravenclaw for me! :D

Posted by Mera004 on June 02, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

Yay! Quiz said i’m a Ravenclaw – I knew it!

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on June 02, 2009, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

Yay! Quiz said i’m a Ravenclaw – I knew it!

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on June 02, 2009, 02:34 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

I really like the poster… will love to make it as my desktop wallpaper… anyone send me an owl please if you know how I can convert the pdf file to jpg one… thanks in advance

Posted by alegria35 on June 02, 2009, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

and I was sorted as Gryffindor too.. yay!!

Posted by alegria35 on June 02, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

This is going to be cool.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 02, 2009, 04:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Snape let out a stream of mixed swearwords and hexes, but his wand being ten feet away nothing happened.[br]"Wash out your mouth," said James coldly. [i]"Scourgify!"[/i][br]Pink soap bubles streamed from Snape's mouth at once; the froth was covering his l