Registration for Infinitus 2010 Now Open

Conventions
August 25, 2009, 12:56 PM

Attention Harry Potter fans! Registration is now open for Infinitus 2010, a Harry Potter symposium taking place next year in Orlando, Florida July 15-18th. If you act quickly you can take advantage of the early bird price of $165.00 (USD) which includes include two meals, access to the Ball and all formal programming except for the Keynote luncheons. This price is only good until September 7th, when they will rise to $180.00. To register and for more information, click here.

Infinitus 2010 is taking place at Universal Orlando, the site of the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and will also be the location of LeakyCon 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

Php01_thumb

I registred yesterday! I’m soooo excited!

Posted by Tonks_charms on August 25, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Nev1_thumb

I would give up my first born to go…sigh maybe next time.

Posted by Morgaine of Avalon on August 25, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Do you have to register at the link to actually find out what kind of activities are going to take place at the symposium?

Posted by sgreeter8888 on August 25, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator

oh well, it’s worth it to see all of you!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 25, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator

I think i’m coming!!!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 25, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator

the resort looks a bit expensive though…

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 25, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator

Man, the theme park is supposed to open next year, and now this! I NEED to start planning a trip to Florida.

Posted by aj_ellybean on August 25, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I wanna!!! :D :D :D!!! I’m saving up! :)

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on August 25, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

i would really love to go to a conference some day.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on August 26, 2009, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

It’s great but I live in Ireland and I’m too young to go.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 26, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_monty_python_thumb

OMG I really really hope I can go!!!!

Posted by nevertickleasleepingdragon on August 26, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

I wanna come but now my english is low :( This is my first post and day in this page.

Posted by Patrykos on August 27, 2009, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

COOL!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 27, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

How I wish I could go! But all my money is being saved to get me to the opening days of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 27, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Orlaaaando, here we come!

"Now, you two -- this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've -- you've blown up a toilet or --"[br]"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet."[br]"Great idea though, thanks, Mom."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014