WB Shop Sale: 25 Percent Off All Things Harry Potter

WB Shop
September 18, 2009, 09:50 AM

In celebration of Hermione Granger's birthday this weekend, Warner Bros is holding a major sale at their online shop, specifically 25 percent off of ALL things Harry Potter. Smart savings can be found on many new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items including this Weasley is My King Jrs tee, new Gryffindor Textured Wall Banner, Slytherin Textured Wall Banner, 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar, and Half-Blood Prince Music Box.

Other savings can be found on such things as the Hogwarts Crest Textured Wall Banner, Half-Blood prince Trio Mug, Lunchbox, Limited edition print of Rescue of Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy cane, and Noble Collection Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw pins.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Img_4556_thumb

Thinking about getting my daughter a Time-turner but maybe I’ll wait for the Christmas sale.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on September 18, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

Finally WB does something good hahahahaha wish I could get something, but I’m broke :( haha

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 18, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

guess its time to go shopping : )

Posted by Beckster235 on September 18, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

great! i already have the mug and its awesome!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 18, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I wish the WB shop would make Hufflepuff house shirts available. The other three houses have really cool shirts.

Posted by Garden State Geek on September 18, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

oh my goodness, what a sale!!!
I can’t wait until I get my paycheck, and just go insane!

Posted by Esmeralda.ROARღ on September 18, 2009, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I really like the Weasly is our King one….but how can they make a shirt of something like that without EVER mentioning it in the movie?? I find that a little strange.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on September 19, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very cool, i already have the day to day calendar for 2010, so needless to say, i can’t wait until i get to use it! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on September 19, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I ordered the Triwizard Champions wand set and the Gryffindor Sword. : )

Posted by blue_rogue on September 19, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

GIMEE GIMEE GIMEE! oh its all soooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on September 19, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :) but there isnt a UK WB shop and if you but from the american then it costs £15+ to get it sent 2 the uk :S !

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 19, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

Guess who just ordered the Weasley is My King shirt on Hermione’s birthday? ME!

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on September 19, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

I demand a UK shop. This is not fair!

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 19, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I would totally jump on this, if my stupid credit card was working, that is.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 19, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Weasley is My King!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 19, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator

...their heads were hooded and their faces masked. High above them, floating along in midair, four struggling figures were being contorted into grotesque shapes. It was as though the masked wizards on the ground were puppeteers, and the people above them