Video Preview for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Cast Web Chat

Movies
Posted by: Edward
October 12, 2011, 06:01 PM

WB has sent over a quick video showcasing the actors set to take part in tomorrow's Warner Bros. Studios Video Fan Web Chat.  Check out the actors saying "Hello!" below:

Actors scheduled to take part in the video web chat include:
  • Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)
  • Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
  • Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
  • Nat Tena (Tonks)
  • Oliver Phelps (George Weasley)
  • James Phelps (Fred Weasley)
  • Warwick Davis (Flitwick/Griphook)
  • Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley)
As readers will recall, members from the Harry Potter film cast are set to take part in a live video web chat with fans tomorrow, October 13th, at 10am EST (3pm BST) via a stream which will be embedded right here on Leaky along with a selection of fellow Harry Potter fansites.  Starting at 9am EST (2pm BST), fans can start to ask their own questions for the actors via Twitter if they follow @WB_StudioTour and include the #WBStudioTour hashtag.

Get your questions ready and see you in the chat tomorrow!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Will be out of town – boo – hiss!! Hope someone posts this later!!!! PLEASE!

Posted by hewy on October 12, 2011, 06:48 PM report to moderator

cool, why did I move out of London ? I’ll get to see it one day though

Posted by DavidTheUnready on October 12, 2011, 06:51 PM report to moderator

I hope it gets posted too!! I have to work :(

Posted by glow_freak on October 12, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

During school??? grrr

Posted by sparkle9 on October 12, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator
881_thumb

Ugh school tommorow:/

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on October 12, 2011, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Natalia looks sooo cute!

Posted by Won_Two on October 12, 2011, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I watched the 24 second video and I loved it. lol that sounds so stupid of me but I get excited about anything and everything Harry Potter.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 12, 2011, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

To bad I’ll be working…darn

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 12, 2011, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’ll be free to watch it!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 12, 2011, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Oh I’m so bothered because I’ll be at work by that time!! :(

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 13, 2011, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Hope it gets posted really soon! College tomorrow :-/

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on October 13, 2011, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I missed it :(

Can’t wait to see it! :D

Posted by . on October 13, 2011, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Missed it :(

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 15, 2011, 05:12 AM report to moderator

"Excellent," said Aunt Marge. "I won't have this namby-pamby, wishy-washy nonsense about not hitting people who deserve it. A good thrashing is what's needed in ninety-nine cases out of a hundered. Have [i]you[/i] been beaten often?"[br]"Oh, yeah," said H