Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter On Sale at WB Shop

WB Shop
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 06, 2011, 06:22 PM

The WB's Harry Potter Shop is helping us realize our dreams to go to Hogwarts...almost.

A personalized Hogwarts acceptance letter is now on sale in the shop featuring the official Hogwarts crest and signed by Professor Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress.

Fans also have the chance to choose between American and British wording in their letters. For example, the American letter will say, "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," while the British letter says, "We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

The 5x7 version of the letter is available for $24.95, and the 8x10 is $34.95. More information on personalizing your Hogwarts letter can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Hermione_-_poa_thumb

I want one. End of story.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on May 07, 2011, 02:31 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Well, isn’t this awesome?!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on May 07, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Could make one as a craft project that might just look great!
A bit of green ink and the seal … it would be fun!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on May 07, 2011, 03:33 PM report to moderator

i saw this, got excited, saw the price then made one myself on the computer. and it looks totally awesome!(big head!) Im going to get some nice paper and print it and post it to my friend and sister. Ive even brought some dumbledore and voldy stamps!

Posted by Traceymmm on May 07, 2011, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Halloween-purple-lovely-witch_thumb

That’s really great!!!

Posted by purplewitch on May 07, 2011, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Hpncvotive_l_thumb

I want one!!!

Posted by illusions on May 07, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

gazes longingly

Ahhh, how I’d love to have one. But unfortunately, I already have plans for spending some of the many years of birthday and Christmas money from my Gram that I’ve been hoarding…. although the plans still involve HP prop replicas….. XD

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on May 07, 2011, 05:17 PM report to moderator
How_with_us_thumb

For BRAZILIAN FANS:

É muito importante informar também que a entrega da WBShop é expressa, ou seja, é entregue em 3 dias no Brasil, mais específicamente na sua casa, e com isso você é obrigado a pagar TODOS os impostos nacionais sobre a transação. Ah, e não se esqueça dos U$20,00 da taxa de entrega da Warner, que não tem nada a ver com o imposto que será cobrado sobre o produto quando este for entregue. Portanto, o produto que custaria em torno de R$40,00 + os em torno de R$32,00 de frete da WBShop gera em torno de R$80,00 ou R$90,00 de imposto que deverá ser pago na porta de casa na hora da entrega do produto que eu repito, será feita em 3 dias na sua casa!!!
Portanto, tomem muito cuidado!!!
Aviso por experiência própria!!!

Posted by Joe_Darko on May 07, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator

My daughter turns 11 over the summer. This will be a good gift!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on May 07, 2011, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Milakunisismyidol_thumb

I love how WB doesn’t want to give up Harry Potter either!

Wand_thumb

Thats really cool! Haha, they should send it by owl post!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 07, 2011, 09:33 PM report to moderator

oh my dead wizard god i want it!

Posted by Nick_Jonas_Potter_343 on May 07, 2011, 09:53 PM report to moderator

This is really awesome but too expensive for my taste. My son just turned 11 and after doing a bit of research I created one that looked almost exactly like this one with his name on it and a list of supplies needed on the back. I then printed it up on some parchment like paper from the craft store, put it in an envelope that said it was from Hogwarts, printed the wax seal on the back, and put it in the mail box. My son was soooo excited when he came home from school and checked the mail. He came running through the house yelling “I got my letter from Hogwarts!!!”. LoL

Posted by Ratorr on May 07, 2011, 10:42 PM report to moderator

I agree, twenty-five dollars is on sale? It’s just a piece of paper…

Posted by Bradyboy on May 08, 2011, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

now all we need is the school…..

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 08, 2011, 12:56 PM report to moderator

"You should've got more points on the second task," said Cedric mulishly. "You stayed behind to get all the hostages. I should've done that."[br]"I was the only one who was thick enough to take that song seriously!" said Harry bitterly. "Just take the cup