New "Prisoner of Azkaban" Cover Revealed

Cover Art
Posted by: Mel
June 29, 2013, 12:50 AM

Yesterday, at the LeakyCon opening ceremonies, the new cover for "Prisoner of Azkaban" was unveiled. It features Harry casting a Patronus to ward off dementors and can be seen below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Cover Art News

Picture1_thumb

Do the new covers sell well?

Posted by blue4t on June 29, 2013, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

This is pretty cool! I like the representation of the patronus and the time turner paradox. :)

Posted by Xyra44 on June 29, 2013, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

I really love that new cover :)

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on June 29, 2013, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I like it. :) Captures that magical feeling that brings back such wonderful memories. PoA is still my second favorite HP book.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 30, 2013, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice cover indeed!

Posted by Won_Two on June 30, 2013, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh… My… God… It’s… Beautiful!!! -

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh… My… God… It’s… Beautiful!!! -

Petunia2_thumb

Stunning! One of my favorites so far! I love the second Harry laying across on the other side of the shore!

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 07, 2013, 08:36 AM report to moderator

Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such no